Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nyum.

BAD HABITS.
1) I love peanut butter.I eat it on its own,straight from the jar without bread/biscuits.Any kind of it will do ; chunky,strawberry,choc,smooth.
2) I can eat the whole bag of potato chips esp. tomato flavour.It's kinda impossible for me to eat some n keep the rest for later.I have the urgency to finish the whole thing.A large size of Wise or Lays is a bad idea.
3) Addicted to softdrinks and coffee.I have to have either (or better,both) in a day.
4) I put a lot of ice in my drinks.Even at night,even on rainy days.Have no pity for my darling throat.
5) Preserved fruits.Asam.It's delicious and can be stuffed in my hbag.However,boleh menyebabkan kanker.hahaha.




Im worried.
Reasons why i shoudn't even buy any of these.
I dont wanna die because of food. ;p

No comments: