Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weeks of Thinking.

Thinking.Yup,that's what ive been doing dis hols.This time,for real.Many things r bothering me right now.The thoughts of having more challenges and responsibilities in the future REALLY freak me out.I talked to a few friends/family and discussed bout this whole future thingy.Frankly,im not sure if im ready to face the real world just about yet.Added to that,i dragged myself even down by thinking about those things i didn't achieve all these while.Not to mention my studies and vocabulary are getting worse!Im so grateful there're things called internet and online dictionaries.God bless whoever created these things.Hehe.In a few days,im going back to UIA to start my short sem.These r the targets for this coming short sem :


i) Get good grades (who doesn't want dis?)

ii) Get physically fit (inspiration : Eva Mendes,Blake Lively..hahaha)

iii) Get a driving license (lalalala..that's true,i dunno hw to drive)

iv) Get in touch with old frens (was socially crap,esp last sem)




Hoping for the best but also expecting the worse~

No comments: