Saturday, December 26, 2009

Come Undone


Am currently addicted to these songs :-
Hold me,Thrill me,Kiss me,Kill me - U2
Come Undone - Duran Duran
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
All the Right Moves - One Republic
Dangerous - Akon ft. Kardinal Offishaal
I know,some of it lagu2 lame.Actually Come Undone has always been one of my favs since i was in primary school.Back then i had no idea what the song was all about,just love the beat je.Weird.It was the era of boybands yet i kept on listening to this one.Thanks to my eldest bro for feeding me with these "weird" songs.Only now i understand the lyrics and i love the bridge part from the female backup singer :
"can't ever keep from falling apart at the seam,
can i believe u're taking my heart to pieces"
i even posted that part on FB
*this song is so addictive*