Friday, November 21, 2008

Night of choco fountain n food

Last night i followed my bro to Chevron's annual dinner at J.W Marriot.Frankly,my main objective was to eat and my bro kept calling me 'fatty sister'.heheh.Tp ble tgk blk mcm betul gak,at the end of the dinner when my bro was chit-chatting with his frens,i was glued to Chocolate Fountain.All i care about was the choc dipped fruits n marshmellows.huhu.He even called me junkie-head(which was true ;p).We had Chinese food for the dinner,yummy..Nasib baik chinese food,kalau japanese lg la mkn x igt dunia.Japanese cuisine is my fav!Nway,i met Stephanie Chai(model,presenter)at the dinner,she was the mc.She's sooo pretty..
I ws quite sleepy n tired cz we went to mid n the gardens b4 to do last min shopping.I didnt know wht 2 wear at first cz i think im not so good at pulling glam look,im more like a casual girl.Baju pn byk tshirts n stuffs.In the end,i chose this top..I like it a lot coz it's viscose(comfy2 n xpanas) n i can pull many looks with it.I paired it with my skinny jeans n a simple long bronze necklace.
I think im gonna add silver cuffs,necklace,patent heels,big ring..kasi rock ckit.hehe.

No comments: