Sunday, November 16, 2008

A trip to the Zoo

Yesterday was a busy day indeed.it was full with last min plans.huhu.my sis planned to go to zoo negara with her family so i tagged along.wasnt gonna go at first but considering i had 1 day xde buat ape2,might as well ikut aje.besides,my hyperactive nephew,pdaush,ade skali..We arrived at 10sth.ramai gak org dkat sane,school hols kot(ye ke?)huhuu..At first pdaush cm blur2 je,he ws kinda sleepy.ble fully recharged,hyperactive boy ws back.So me,sis and bro in law got our hands full guarding pdaush..

There was a lot of petting and feeding session at the zoo..I got to feed the elephants and deers.Comey je..There weren't so many tiger/lions though,cage drg kne repair ke ape tah.Then we headed to savannah walk where they put giraffe,zebra,rhino,bull,etc.I was stunned afterwards at reptile world,saw a HUGE python in a glass compartment.So dgn jakunnye pg tgk dekat2,bkn je ad 1 python tp ad 3 huge,long n gemuk pythons.Maybe some people consider it weird but snake is 1 of my fav animals.huhuh.I guess u can imagine my face ble tgk 3 gemuk pythons.Another animal tht cought my attention ws a small cute horse.The cute thing had this innocent,adorable face and its very small,as if shrunk.Lastly,we got on the tour transportation(xtau name,mcm bus cmpur train)and tour the whole zoo..

Here r some of the piccas..



















No comments: