Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back to School.huhu

I had 'me time' today and yesterday.My parents and eldest bro weren't at home coz they had to attend kenduri at Penang.Considering my unpacked stuffs(going back to uia today),i decided not to go.So basically i spent these 2days packing my stuffs,catching up with my bro(he just got back from Qatar) and having fun at my very last days of hols.I woke up a bit late yesterday and to my surprise,a postman delivered some item i bought online.Didn't expect it to be delivered this fast but i was sure happy bout it. =) There's a few more stuffs but i had it shipped to uia since im starting new sem dis mon *yawn*.My classes start at 8.30am everyday*yawn again*,wish me luck on getting up early.I can't wait to see my friends!!UIA here i come..

No comments: