Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sleepless night..

I couldn't sleep last,not until 5a.m *sigh*.I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab sth after hours of tossing and turning.First thing tht i had in mind - my beloved unopened packet of cream crackers.heee..then came a cup of hot tea.With cracker on my right hand,cup on my left hand,music's on and Simba sitting next to me,i had a good night indeed.This is for me the best way to handle sleepless nights..Biscuits and crackers lighten up gloomy nights.hahahaa.I have to admit,im a sucker for these yummy treats.I can't get enough of these combinations ;p :-

Oreo+Chocolate drink/Milo
Tiger Biscuits+Milk (a must when im in uia ;p)
Cream Crackers+Tea


Today i spent most of the times in front of my laptop and searched for some advanced tutorial for photoshop.Need to learn new techniques,im quite behind right now.I attempted a few techniques and i created new purplish heading+layout for my blog..Btw,when i was sipping tea last night,i had few things in mind to put in my new year shopping list.hehe.I'll wrote it down later,im starving right now.

No comments: