Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Do-It-Myself

Decorating has always been my hobby-be it for food,cards or spaces.Im so into interior designing(love the mags and ive a software of a virtual ID) and love decorating my house and my room.Despite that,my room still can be a whole lot of mess,hehee.Just cant bring myself to clean up the post playing-dress-up mess.Nway,my sis is moving to a new house and asked for a help to hang wallpaper in my nephew's room.The last time i did it was 5years ago,at my house and i enjoyed it since it was a big part of home decor.Hanging wallpaper can be tedious esp the patterned ones,but it's kinda fun once u get used to it.I've already done half of my nephew's room and will continue this weekend.My sis and her hubby put a lot of effort in decorating the house,can't wait 2 see the whole result.It looks good so far and i can't wait to have my own house!!I want a house,or rather an apartment with a city view..nice..


Wallpaper at my home which i hung when i was 16,still looking good.But the one in the dining hall has torn apart,isk isk.



Firdaus in his new room.He really likes the car wallpaper chosen by his mommy.