Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting Crafty

There's one thing that could keep me busy for hours..


...card making
I really,really enjoy doing this..since i was little.Actually,i like almost everything related to art.It sweeps my stress and boredom away but i enjoy it not primarily because of that,it's because i love to express my ideas and thoughts through this. =) I even write sth nice or a short poem in some of my cards but sometimes i do come out with crappy ones,hahaha.Not so good with words,definitely not a minah jiwang.

Here are some of my personal favourites :-

angel&devil, quadratone smiley




a yummy watermelon card :p


wait..

Ive just read my sister's blog and she wrote sth about this pretty,stacked yet comfy shoes that she wants.It's Crocs Cyprus and im lovin' it.hehe

5 comments:

onenadiana said...

hmm.. pembetulan okeh.. sudah beli :)

Syahir Alias said...

stail. buatkan i satu.

LiyanaAziz said...

kakak:hoh?da beli??alaaa..nak!!
syahir:tunggu bday,i buat bsr semut ;p

Syahir Alias said...

da befday da ny. besa semut pun besa semut la. i want my card. hehehehee ;p

Adiylia Majid said...

wow wan..creative nye u...bile tgk gamba 1st tu, i tot u amik gamba kat internet ke ape..haha...cantik la~ 1st thing that cought my eye, smiley ngn burger tu..