Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zombie at Carrefour

Dunno y last nite was so hard for me to fall asleep,been tossing and turning for hours.Guling-guling mcm sonic pn da,still couldn't sleep.I woke up dis morning with panda eyes n felt lethargic,maybe guling too much kot.So i went to Carrefour like a zombie and i had samseng face on while groceries shopping.The displayed armchair kept on calling me,rse cm nk tibai tydo kt situ je.After zombie-ing around Carrefour,went straight to my sis's with some stuffs for barbecue.The best part for today - dinner.I had(more like stuffed i think..ngaaa) my fav dish masak lomak ikan patin yg dihirup sampai ke titisan terakhir and also durian.Sumpah tak pg jalan2 afterwards..with all the smell on me people would definitely run away lintang pukang.Whatever it is,dinner was SUPERB.nyum.

No comments: