Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simba of Bollywood

Yeay dah ade mood,thanks to my mamito,papito,my bestie Intan and also my gemuk cat Simba.Had a few nice conversations and gurauan senda with them,yes..including Simba.Might sound like a looney,but i like talking to Simba.He'll give me his i-understand-what-u're-going-through look n i'll give my thanks-for-understanding look in return.huhuu.Nway,i gave Simba a bath just now and sth funny happened.He noticed i was preparing soap water,towel n started to be kelam kabut n all.He tried his luck by hiding in the kitchen sink n also behind a small water filter.(as if couldn't spot that fat cat)Hehehe.Please la Simba,sila jgn berasa diri tu kecik molek..

owh..Simba is 6yrs old already!! =)

Nway,my first week in UIA was quite o.k..i got all the subjects that i wanted,after mengembleng tenaga dgn Difla.Am taking 5 sbjects this sem Intermediate Microeconomics II,Macroeconomics II,Usul Fiqh II,Fiqh III and Islamic Banking and Finance.(sem islamic.huhu).As a reward to myself after a hectic day(konon),i went out with my frens on Wed nite to watch "Merchants of Bollywood" held at Istana Budaya.It was a nice and energetic show..best!Frankly,me,dif n intan menggigil je nak join drg menari.ranggedel ranggedel.hahaa.

Mereka menari..


...kami pun menari


with dearest intan

me and dif

No comments: