Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stardust

It's a movie i just finished and i couldn't stop smiling while watching it!Call me a hopeless romantic or anything but it really is a romantic movie.The story is based on a novel and the characters,storyline,dialogue were amazing..kept me in the 'berangan' mode for quite a while ;p I love Claire Danes's role as Yvain(the glowing star that fell on earth)coz she's cute and i like the fact that she actually glows when she's happy =) (berangan jadi glowing star for a while ;P)What's more,Yvain was later saved by a cute guy named Tristan.(continue berangan jadi Yvain)I know Stardust was out for quite a while now,but i just got it from my friend,Sarah.If u can't get enough of sweet movies like the notebook,a walk to remember or tristan&isolde,then this one is definitely for you ;)

2 comments:

Syahir Alias said...

stardust. sgt kena dgn introversa bintang. :p

*alia* said...

i suka cite ni kot.