Saturday, July 11, 2009

To do list

1) Bathe my cat Simba....je.Pretty ganas,only my mum can handle her.
2) Groceries shopping
3) Tidy up my room (mcm malas je..)
4) Pack my stuffs,only 2 bags allowed.Easier to pindah-randah.(or squatting ;p)
5) Drag myself to mahallah office 4 registration n check compound status.*singing i hate dis part rite here by PCD*
6) Check my bank payment and parcel status
Heh.

Nway,i went to my sis's just now eventho i had a terrible headache..wanna see Firdaus b4 going back to UIA.(mcm jauh sgt je UIA tuh.hehe) This lil guy here talks a lot lately and asks endless questions mcm police officer.Huhu.Look at his chubby cheeks,cubit mmg best.Can't seem to stop doing that.It's addictive.*geram*

Same goes to his hands which i call "tgn ubi",asik kne picit je.*geram lagi*
That's all.Hopefully my headache will get better tmoro,don't wanna end up knocking myself on the wall.gedegang.





EH..




Azwin Andy.

How did he get in here?? =p
Ter-upload ke?Haha.